About 'Love Ho-Yin'


About || Affiliates


Love Ho-Yin is an English/Chinese fan site/blog dedicated to Hong Kong actor Raymond Wong Ho-Yin (黃浩然). Instead of referring to his English name, Raymond, I will refer him as Ho-Yin, his Chinese name in Cantonese, to avoid being confused with another Raymond in TVB---Raymond Lam (it sounds nicer that way, too ^_^).

Ho-Yin's general news, drama news, movie news, interviews, pictures, clips, etc will be updated periodically. This site/blog is not associated with any organization such as TVB and his management company, but simply for personal sharing with fellow Ho-Yin fans.

Let me introduce myself. I am Kay and this is my first fan site I have ever done. I suddenly had this thought of doing a fan site for Ho-Yin on 11/23/2010 and just started to work with it. It is officially done on 11/25/2010, the day of Thanksgiving.

My main "headquarter" is Kay's Entertainment, which is a general news blog for Asian entertainment. Chinese is my first language, but I could not possibly blame my "poor" translation on that since I have been in the US for many years LOL. I admit I do not have the perfect translation when it comes to translating. I am not professionally taught and still have many things to learn from. All I can say is, I strive for improvement in providing the best for you all.

I would prefer not to take translation requests because I am quite a busy student. Hope you all understand.

To contact me, please use the chatbox located on the right side of this page, or email me at: kaysentertainment@gmail.com

To link us, please use the image located to the right side of this page, the tab under the 'Message Me' tab. I'll link you back too!

Thank you so much for coming and enjoy! :)


Linda Thoughts | Just No Regrets | Radio Online | Simply TVB | Steven Ma Fan Blog |   | |

0 comments: