[Pics] Ho-Yin Wishes You A Happy CNY


February 3 is the first day of the year of rabbit---Chinese New Year! Ho-Yin is a 'rabbit' (Chinese horoscope), some of his relatives are rabbits, even his baby is a little rabbit!

"My mom's a rabbit, my wife's uncle is one, too. I've been married for 5 years, and didn't feel it's time for kids. And it wasn't until last year that I finally planned to do so. Plus many friends said if I don't do it now, there will be a big age gap."

His baby is a rabbit baby, and Ho-Yin already bought many rabbit-related baby products, but didn't do it on purpose.

"The cartoon icons on them are mostly rabbits. Plus friends know we will be having a rabbit baby, so they buy many rabbit-related products for us."

Ho-Yin already knew the sex of the baby, but still keeping a secret. But it doesn't matter to him, just that the baby must be cute just like rabbits.

**From TVB Weekly // Translation: Love Ho-Yin**

0 comments: